More Pink

SHOP THE POST


Happy Friday! Yet another week has passed. The time is passing to fast right now and I feel that my week only consist of Monday's and Sunday's 😳Do you have the same feeling? On Tuesday I'm odd to New York where I'll be all week! It's going to be really nice to leave the sold and I'm hoping to arrive to an early spring! I have an hectic month in front of me with a lot of travel, I'll be in Gothenburg and then Shanghai, so a lot of fun on the agenda 😁

Something else that I think is fun is coloured stockings, even though I feel that I'm going back several years to my childhood when I had a bunch of them 😉At the moment I like to colour coordinate them with my outfit and even better if the shoes go in the same shade. A dun way to add colour to you outfit. I think that are some mixed feelings about this, or what do you say?

Have a great weekend 😘
----------
Glad Fredag! Ytterligare en vecka som har gått. Tycker att tiden går så extremt snabbt just nu, min vecka verkar bestå av Måndag och Söndag 😳Har ni samma känsla? På tisdag åker jag till New York och blir borta hela veckan! Ska bli skönt att lämna kylan här hemma och hoppas på att jag möts av en tidig vår! Det är en hektiskt månad framöver med mycket resande, blir även en sväng till Göteborg och sen Shanghai, så mycket roligt på agendan 😁

Något annat roligt är färgade strumpbyxor, även om de tar mig tillbaka x antal år till min bardom då man hade ett hav av dem 😉För tillfället gillar jag att matcha dem med den färg som jag har på mig och skorna får gärna matcha med! Ju mer färg desto bättre, ett roligt sätt att sätta färg till outfiten. Kan tänka mig att det finns delade meningar om det, men det finns det om allt, eller hur!?

Ha en fantastisk helg 😘

Rosegal Earrings
Peplum Top similar Ivy Revel & Bohoo
Raglady Faux-fur Bracelets
Lindex Tights similar Asos 
Zara Heels similar Carvela & & Other Stories
Saint Laurent Betty Bag

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts