Floral Earrings

SHOP THE POST


Big accessories have always been my thing. I have been going from big statement necklaces to eye-catching earrings. I rarely wear both of them together but you should never say never  😉 ​At the moment the focus is on big earrings and luckily for me there are an endless selection of just that! Tassel's are my favourites, especially in bold colours which will look amazing for the summer when I'm tanned ðŸ™Œ

See you soon ðŸ˜˜​
----------
Stora smycken har alltid varit min grej och det har pendlat från stora halsband till iögonfallande örhängen. Det är sällan jag bär både och men man ska aldrig säga aldrig 😉 För tillfället är det stora örhängen som ligger i fokus och tur för mig att det finns så extremt många olika varianter att välja mellan! Tofsar tillhör favoriten, speciellt i starka färger vilket kommer vara såååå snyggt till sommaren när man är brun 🙌

Syns snart 😘
H&M Earrings (also available in Red)

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts