Wrap Blouse & Denim

SHOP THE POST


Hello Monday! New week and new challenges. I have been in Gothenburg the whole weekend and the weather has been fantastic. You can really feel the autumn in the air but the sun has been really warm. Even though I don't like the colder months I must say that autumn is my favorite season because of all the beautiful colors that comes with it đŸ˜​ This week I'm 3 days at the office then I'm off to London for two days. Really looking forward to this, I love to travel and we have busy busy days in front of us, just how I like. Today a friend of mine from Barcelona will come for dinner at  my place and I'll probably cook salmon burgers with sweet potato fries.I have like 4 different dishes that I cook and that's one of them hahahahah

Ha a wonderful day đŸ˜˜​
----------
Hej MĂ„ndag! Ny vecka, nya tag. Har vart i Göteborg hela helgen och det har varit sĂ„ fantastiskt vĂ€der. Hösten ligger i luften men solen har vĂ€rmt upp. Även om jag inte Ă€r sĂ„ förtjust i de kallare mĂ„naderna pĂ„ Ă„ret sĂ„ mĂ„ste jag sĂ€ga att hösten Ă€r en favorit Ă„rstid dĂ„ det Ă€r sĂ„ himla vackra fĂ€rger i naturen 😍 Den hĂ€r veckan blir det 3 dagar pĂ„ kontoret och sen bĂ€r det av till London i 2 dagar. Ser verkligen fram emot det, Ă€lskar att resa! Vi har ett fullspĂ€ckat schema, precis som jag gillar, men vi kommer att hinna se mycket Ă€ven om vi bara Ă€r dĂ€r 2 dagar. Idag har jag Ă€ven en kompis frĂ„n Barcelona hĂ€r sĂ„ ska bjuda henne pĂ„ middag, blir nog laxburgare med söt potatis pommes....sĂ„Ă„Ă„Ă„ gott. Är inte super duktig pĂ„ att laga mat men har typ 4 parad rĂ€tter som jag brukar bjuda pĂ„...hahahhaha.

Ha en fantastisk dag 😘

Zaful Blouse similar NLY Trend & FWSS
Zara Jeans Similar NLY Trend & Glamorous
H&M Shoes similar River Island & NLY Shoes
Zaful Earrings similar NA-KD & NA-KD
H&M Choker

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts