Vacation Tips - Calma Beach Club (HVAR), Croatia



Zaful Dress

Time to continue with my favourite spots in Hvar. The 3rd day we rented a boat and went to Calma beach which is around 30-40 minutes from the port of Hvar. This place was so calm and relaxing and you had the sun beads more or less over the water so you could just jump in :) To come here you will either have to rent a boat or take a taxi boat but it's definitely worth it if you want to have a relaxing day. They have a bar just by the water but I'm not sure if they serve food as we brought our own this day. You can also rent the sun beds for a really good price, around 50-100 kunas depending if you want 2 beds and a parasol.

When on vacation I love to wear fluid dresses in colours and prints. For me the maxi dress in a perfect garment to bring with you as it's fresh and gives that perfect relaxed look. This pleated maxi dress is one of my favorites at the moment and I love the colour combo of pink and red.

If you have any questions or want any more tips just write me :)

See you soon :)


SIMILAR DRESSES HERE








 H&M Bikini



Comments

Popular Posts