Embellished shoes

MORE EMBELLISHED BEAUTIES


Shoes, shoes and more shoes. I just can't stop myself control myself when I see a pair that I like. The shoes are for me a big part of the outfit and can really lift a look. For me it's the details that makes the difference and the more unique they are the more I want them ! These beauties are one of my latest buys, perfect to jeans and a simple shirt :)
 ----------
Skor, skor och mera skor. En utav mina största laster här i livet är just det. Kan inte hejda mig när jag ser ett par som jag gillar. För mig utgör skorna en stor del utav helheten och kan verkligen förgylla en outfit. Det är detaljera eller färgen som avgör, ju mer unika de är desto mer vill jag ha dem! Ett utav mina senaste inköp är de här sten-bepryda sammets skönheterna från det spanska märket Stradivarius. Perfekt till jeans och en enkel skjorta!

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts