Stripes and Cold-Shoulder

SHOP THE POST


Hello Lovelies! How are you? I'm soo excited because it's only three more days and then I'm off to Croatia for ten days! Vacation is calling....FINALLY :) After that I have a trip to Gothenburg and then a girls trip to Barcelona where all which lived there during my years will meet up from all over the world and catch up. So an excited month to come. Can't wait to have some sun, beach, nice dinners and a lot of wine...hahaha

I currently living in dresses but it's not always that the weather allows me to stroll around in that so that's where all my denim trousers fit perfectly in. My second skin is just that, denim! My favourite fit is the high-waist as they really works best on my body as well as they look great with all kind of tops, both short and long. Today's striped cold-shoulder blouse is another must-have in my summer wardrobe as they show a bit of skin but still covers up the arms for chillier weather. Just the perfect summer garment!

See you soon :)



Dresslily Blouse
H&M Jeans similar similar Denim&Supply & M.i.H Jeans
& Other Stories Sandals similar Mango & River island
H&M Earrings similar Monki & Asos
Gucci Dionysus Bag Here & Here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts