Spring Feelings In Minus Degrees

SHOP  THE POST


Happy Friday! Finally weekend and my whole family will be here visiting :) There will be some shopping and exploring and on Saturday we're going to an Italian restaurant called "Un Poco". I'll let you know how the food was ;)

SO the weather this week has been absolutely horrible with snow and minus degree. Well that was obviously not expected and I had the great idea to box all my winter jackets 2 weeks ago so now I'm freezing my a** off because I'm to lazy to unpack them again! I know....not one of my greatest ideas if I must admit but at least I can work on my layering skills :)

Have a great weekend!

H&M Bomber Jacket similar Asos & Mango
Zara Trousers similar Mango & Asos
Dresslily Sunglasses similar Asos & Jeepers Peepers
Gucci Dionysus Bag Here & Here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts