Pink & Red - The Perfect Match


SHOP THE POST


I was always told that pink and red should not be matched together. That may have been the colour rules back in the day but nowadays I think that this combination is one of the best :) I love colour and to experiment and put different shades together is so much fun. Another thing I'm super happy about is that spring has ARRIVED!!! Finally I'm able to show off some more skin :) I have a soft spot for off-shoulder garments and this tartan top is just perfect with denim in all it's form both in blue shades and with colour as the ones I'm wearing today! What are your thoughts of colours?

I'm currently in Gothenburg enjoying some days off and today the sun is shining so I will park myself on the balcony to get some colour on my white body :)

See you soon!




Zaful Off-shoulder Top
Zara Jeans similar Tommy Hilfiger & Urban Rebewal
H&M Choker similar Here & Here
Stradivarius Loafers in Gold & Silver
Carolina Herrera Bag similar Here & Here
H&M Earrings Similar Here & Here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts