Casual Stripes


SHOP THE POST


Happy Monday! How has your weekend been? I 've had my parents and my sister here so mine has been a blast. I love when they come and visit and to be able to hang out. My sister will stay a few days more :) As you may have seen on Instagram, we went out for dinner to an Italian restaurant called Un Poco which I would highly recommend both for the food and service as well as the ambient :)

In Stockholm the spring has not really hit yet, and last week we were back at 0 degrees...I know, insane right! Luckily this weekend I could feel the spring in the air :) Obviously all I want to wear are lighter garments but it's still a bit cold and a sweater is still necessary. Sweaters are really a great transitional garment. This cropped little thing has the advantage of layering and that's just what I decided to do. Sleeves are in focus and the flared ones on this silk shirt really adds an interesting touch to the total look. I have also longed for being able to use these sandals that I'm totally in love with!!

Have a great day and see you soon :)




Dresslily Sweater
BDG Jeans similar M.i.H Jeans & Dr.Denim
H&M Shirt
Oysho Heels similar Truffle Heels & Missguided
Gucci Dionysus Bag Black suede & Beige
H&M Earrings similar Here & Here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts